Here are some of my favorite comfy pieces for you!!
- I love the Braden Sneaker for running around and staying comfy, yet looking soo cute! You can wear them with skirts, dresses, denim, anything really!
- The Amelia Light Denim Jacket is a great piece for spring because you can layer over just about anything to add warmth, but it also brightens up any dark pieces so that it helps you to be able to wear some of your fall/winter colors in the spring.
- The Wine Turtle Neck is only available in M/L, which is fine because it was practically the same size in the S/M. This material is SO soft and cozy you can wear it with leggings or do a front tuck with denim.
- The Mauve Waffle Thermal and Black Slub Tee I own and wear it all the time! The thermal is so cute with sneakers and denim to run around in. These are both by the brand, Z Supply, which runs a little roomy so you could do this in a small. The Black Tee would also be adorable under any of these cardigans.
- I also think the Burgundy Brami would be so cute under the Black tee or either of the Mini Leopard print tops. The black is conservative enough that you won't be showing it off but you'll feel good knowing that you are wearing a cute little brami.
- The Connie Button Fly and the Black Donna jeans you will want to size down to your smallest most comfortable size. The relax a full size as you wear them.
- The Mesa Red Marled Knit Tunic runs very oversized, you can do either the XS or S, those are the only two sizes they sell. This top is so easy to pair with leggings as you are lounging around the house. :)
- You can throw on the cardigans and a little simple jewelry, that I've also attached and feel like you are put together, but not too over the top to be staying around the house.
If you are wondering why the order is so funky: shoe, jumpsuit, jacket, jumpsuit, etc....I wanted to show you how I would pair them. So the pieces that are close together are interchangeable OR they are a completely outfit. -xoxo