We believe how you shop can change a life!
We create a personalized shopping experience that changes lives.
Purpose is a charismatic and fun-loving team that works with intention and passion every day with our values as our driver.
Everyone & Everything Matters: Putting people first in every part of our business. Viewing the business with an ownership mentality by not leaving things for others to do, but rather taking the initiative and taking action.
Surprise & Delight: Finding ways to go above and beyond expectations. Creating moments that surprise anybody that interacts with our Company in a positive way.
Build Genuine Relationships: Creating authentic and sincere relationships both internally (team) and externally (anybody that interacts with our Company).
Create Win/Wins: Thinking and acting creatively in any conflict so that both parties can walk away feeling good about the solution.
Make it Better: Always look for ways to take something from good to great. Standing by the belief that complacency robs future success.
“Joining the Purpose team is so much more than getting a job. It’s the opportunity to change lives globally through style and fashion and join a team of really amazing people that care about you and your growth, while making work really fun!” – Christie Johnson, Owner, Purpose Boutique
The Store Manager Job Description
Our Store Managers work alongside their team members and run the business by managing store operations, driving productivity goals, building and leading great teams, and creating girlfriend style shopping experiences for their communities.
Business Operations: Set and achieve productivity goals, create and maintain processes/systems to elevate the girlfriend style shopping experience-(scheduling, payroll, supply ordering, creating sales goals, cleaning checklists, pulling reports, maintaining SOP’s, executing facility needs, and more)
Product and Presentation: Overseeing the look and feel of the store to provide elevated girlfriend shopping experiences with products that change lives- (managing product levels, inventory processes, visual merchandising and store cleanliness)
Customers and Styling: Create a girlfriend style shopping experience personally and through your team- (Leading expert styling, coaching and developing expert styling with the team, fostering customer relationships, and manage customer service)
Events and Community: Create a girlfriend style shopping experience in the community through Purpose Parties, Top Customer Parties, Personal Styling Sessions, partnerships with local businesses, sales and promotions
Building and Developing Teams: Leading a team through hiring, training, coaching, and culture to create the girlfriend style shopping experience and future leaders at Purpose
A LOVE for people, style and changing lives!
Exceptional customer service experience
Understands and embodies the Purpose vision and mission
Excellent Communication skills
Strong organizational, interpersonal and problem solving skills
Strong leadership skills and the ability to coach and mentor stylists
- Consistently leads by example on the floor through expert styling, high sales, building relationships with customers, team selling and play-calling.
- Be Humble: Puts the customer first, serves the customer, goes above and beyond to create an engaging experience for anyone that walks in the doors
- Be Generous: Confidently resolves conflict to create win/win solutions. Continuously pulls product during The Styling Experience, treating every customer like a Top Customer. Participates in team styling and supporting team members on the floor.
- Be Positive: Speaks highly of others and of Purpose. Doesn’t look at problems as something for someone else to resolve, but as an opportunity to grow and develop. Sets the tone for stylists through attitude and communication.
- Be Energetic: Brings high energy everyday to the floor in actions, tone of voice, hustle on the floor and interactions with others. Shows a love for styling and creating an incredible customer experience.
- Be Playful/Have Fun: Finds ways to inject fun to every situation. Laughs, smiles, exudes joy with team members and customers.
- Be Flexible: Thinks quickly to problem solve in any situation. Doesn’t wait to be told what to do, but takes action and gets others involved. Has a great attitude about changes and surprises that enter the day.
- Be Developing: Embraces opportunities to grow personally and to coach team members to grow. Finds ways to increase competency and ability in styling, coaching, and leadership.
Compensation: Competitive salary + monthly bonus opportunity. Pay rate negotiable depending on experience.
Location: Kirkland, WA (The Village at Totem Lake)