Stylist Job Application
We believe how you shop can change a life.
We provide a girlfriend style shopping experience with products that change lives.
Purpose is a charismatic and fun-loving team that works with intention and passion every day with our values as our driver.
Everyone & Everything Matters: Putting people first in every part of our business. Viewing the business with an ownership mentality by not leaving things for others to do, but rather taking the initiative and taking action.
Surprise & Delight: Finding ways to go above and beyond expectations. Creating moments that surprise anybody that interacts with our Company in a positive way.
Build Genuine Relationships: Creating authentic and sincere relationships both internally (team) and externally (anybody that interacts with our Company).
Create Win/Wins: Thinking and acting creatively in any conflict so that both parties can walk away feeling good about the solution.
Make it Better: Always look for ways to take something from good to great. Standing by the belief that complacency robs future success.
“Joining the Purpose team is so much more than getting a job. It’s the opportunity to change lives globally through style and fashion and join a team of really amazing people that care about you and your growth, while making work really fun!” – Christie Johnson, Owner, Purpose Boutique
The Stylist Job Description
- Invests time and energy into developing relationships and keeping the customer at the center of our story.
- Has an eye for detail in styling, product displays and keeping the store clean and inviting for customers.
- Has a love of interacting with and encouraging people.
- Has a positive attitude that uplifts others.
- Exhibits confidence in styling customers of all backgrounds, ages, shapes, and sizes.
- Anticipates the needs of customers.
- Uses creativity to find solutions in any situation so that both parties feel positive about the outcome.
- Finds ways to go above & beyond customers' expectations.
- Likes to get stuff DONE in an energizing and fun environment.
- Thinks creatively and strategically about the best way to achieve goals.
- Has the ability to multi-task and quickly learn new processes in a fast-paced environment.
- Loves being part of a team and collaborating to achieve goals.
- Finds ways to maximize processes, systems, communication and team work.
- Initiates and participates in personal development to continue growing as a team member of Purpose.
Excellent Communication skills
Compensation: Hourly + Bonuses available
Location: Silverdale, WA