My recommendations on sizing for specific items:
- Olive Blazer you will want to do a size small, because it runs larger than usual.
- Nude Raven Mule you will want to size up 1/2 a size, this shoe runs small.
- Dusty Blue blouse is very True to Size, however it is sheer so you will need a cami underneath it
- I added the Brami because they are SO popular and I'm in love with them. I size them based on your bra width (the number in your bra sizing). So if you are 34" or less I recommend the small, 35"-37" the medium, and 38" or above the large.
- Black Skirt size up, I would recommend the large so that you get a nice a-line fit.
- The Taupe Top and the Navy Top you will want to size down in. They are not at all fitted, oversized and flowy...which is so kind to us while we eat all the Quarantine snacks.
I love the versatility of dressing some of these pieces up or down just by changing out the jewelry, shoes, or outerwear. A lot of the lighterweights will be great to get you ready for the warmer days that are coming. In the meantime I like to pair them with the blazers and cardigan to have a layer of warmth.
- The Ibiza heel is going to be so great in the summer time for dressing up your outfits, and since they are TOMs they will keep you comfortable in a heel!
- I love the gold earrings to really dress up a nice outfit. But then I enjoy the earrings with a pop of color to really brighten up our dark winter colors and make them pop for spring, the earrings are great for using some of the pieces you already own.
Your discount code is: JESSICAVSS15