- I would recommend an 18 in the Black Donna and Connie Phasd wash
- I would recommend a 16 in the Black Reese and the Connie Button Fly
- I would size up to an 8 on anything pointed toe
- ABLE: Works with women in several countries (including the US- they're based in Nashville!) to provide dignified work in impoverished areas and end charity dependence. They have really trendy styles, great quality, and publish all of the wages of their employees to encourage transparency and fair wages across the fashion industry.
- Bel Joy Haiti: Work with women and men in Haiti & the US, using locally-sourced sustainable materials to provide dignified work and fair wages to the artisans who made the material, and the individuals who make the jewelry. We're friends with the owner, Abby- she's amazing!!
- Starfish Project: Helps women transition out of sex trafficking in Asia. They train these women not only in jewelry making, but in several different vocational skills- including photography, product development/quality control, Microsoft Word/Excel certification, and much more.
- Ethic Goods: Provides economic empowerment for women rescued from human trafficking, and those at risk of exploitation. They work primarily in South East Asia, and partner with non-profits that provide holistic care (counseling, education, and health care)