You know how I am, this is just SOME of my favorite pieces, but all pieces that I would love on you.
- The Mocha Cardigan is so flowy and cute, I just bought this to wear with all of my summer tanks when I want a little extra coverage for warmth. I've also already started wearing it hahaha.
- The Indigo Harlow Collar shirt would be so cute with dark or black denim, a white denim jacket and the white booties.
- The Mauve Waffle Thermal I also own, I wear it all the time! It's so cute with sneakers and denim to run around in. This brand, Z Supply, runs a little roomy so you could do this in a small.
- I like the Taupe Animal Print sweater because it's extremely soft and is more fitted around the waist than some sweaters tend to be. It'll compliment your shape SO well!
- The Black Biker Jacket and the Olive Camo Jacket you will want to size down to a small, they both are a bit roomy and they are a comfortable stretchy material. I love both these jackets. Ones a little more dressy/edgy and the other is a little more casual.
- The Connie Button Fly and the Black Donna jeans you will want to size down to your smallest most comfortable size.
- The Black Skirt you will want to do in a Large, it's a bit tighter and you want a good a-line fit. Also, the button are real, so its best to go up so you don't have any gaping.
- The Black Elizabeth Trouser I recommend the size 8, it is a very comfy, stretchy material, but since it is a work pant it's always best to avoid too tight. lol
- I recommend sizing up to the 8 for both the Black Bridgette and the Nude Raven. They are the same brand as your mint green shoe, and in that you bought the 8.
- In the Dusty Blue tank, you will want to do M or L, I find that it runs a little tighter because of the girls, for that reason I sized up in mine and recommend the same for you.
- The Dusty Blue Floral Blouse is a Kut brand. You have another blouse in this same cut, and you have it in a small. Also, it is sheer. So I have added one of the full-length lace camis, but I also feel like you tried ones like this with the cropped cami and we liked that as well.
If you are wondering why the order is so funky: shoe, sweater, pant....I wanted to show you how I would pair them. So the pieces that are close together are interchangeable OR they are a completely outfit. I started with your casual looks and finished with your business looks. I'm creating a 15% off code for you to use at check out, this code will be good until 10p on Saturday 3/28 :) It's GWENNAVSS15%