Dani's Virtual Styling Session
If you are wondering why the order is so funky: blouse, tank, jacket, shoe, etc....I wanted to show you how I would pair them. So the pieces that are close together are interchangeable OR they are a complete outfit. I started with more dressy outfits, pieces that you an easily interchange for work and then I moved on to the casual pieces for lounging around and free time. Some of the the outfits can easily be dressed up or down by changing the shoe or jacket (black suede for dressy OR dark blue denim for casual).
- I added a pair of dark high-waisted Mia's because they have a longer inseam.
- As well as a pair of 33" inseam FLARES!!!! Your legs would look sooo good in flare leg jeans!
- The Black Donna you want to size down to size, because they relax a lot as you wear them. I know this may sound crazy, but these are best in a size 8 for you. These have soo much stretch are always flying off the shelf.
- The Connie Button Fly relax one size as you are wearing them, so I recommend the 10 in these. I own these, and they are easily one of my favorite pieces.
- The Snake Print jacket and the Black Biker jacket you will want to size down to a Medium. The both run roomy in the should/arms and have plenty of stretch. Wearing this in a Large will result in it being too boxy and oversized.
- I love how easy these jackets are to throw over a cute basic top to easily and quickly have a "going out" looking.
- The Black Biker jacket is a great piece to throw over a pattern to tone it down and break it up just enough.
- The Mules are both extremely comfortable for all day wear, I've worn mine every day without problem. In this particular brand, you will want to size up for the pointed-toe mules to be the right fit.
- The White and Black Striped Jumpsuit is SO cute!!! I love the back detail. You will also notice that the back has elastic material, which makes this the most comfortable linen jumpsuit EVER. The lines on this are soo flattering.
- All of the Jumpsuits I have added have a long torso. I would recommend Large I any of the jumpsuits, because sizing up will almost always give you the best results for jumpsuits.
- I love some of these tanks SO much for you. While I know they won't be your favorite, that's ok. I want you to at least consider them because they will easily pair under the Mocha Cardigan or the Navy Blazer, which are both lighter weight, so they won't add too much heat on warmer days.
- The longer sleeve tops are mostly lightweight as well so that they will transition easily into the spring and summer. For the majority of these, the sleeves are lightweight and breathable.
- Mocha Cardigan would be a cute swimsuit cover up OR a cute cardigan worn with shorts and a tank in the Summer. I'm super obsessed with it because it's boxiness is not an issue because it is so flowy and lightweight, it'll drape nicely over your body.
- Navy Floral Print top is so cute! You can do it in a size medium because it is so flowy. I like to pair it with white jeans or a white denim jacket to really make the bright colors pop.
- Midnight Ruffle Sleeve top is sooo cute! Even though there are buttons and it looks like it'd be too fitted...its not! I had plenty of room in the small across my bust. I love this top as a great transitional piece! The colors make it wearable year round.
The goal for picking pieces for you are to find pieces that will really define your waist with well-placed cinching that does not crush your boobs. You want to look for pieces that have a v-neck, because these will give more room for the girls, while also drawing the eye down to your waist.
Sorry, there are no products in this collection