Warehouse Specialist: Silverdale
We believe how you shop can change a life.
We provide a girlfriend style shopping experience with products that change lives.
Purpose is a charismatic and fun-loving team that works with intention and passion every day with our values as our driver.
Everyone & Everything Matters: Putting people first in every part of our business. Viewing the business with an ownership mentality by not leaving things for others to do, but rather taking the initiative and taking action.
Surprise & Delight: Finding ways to go above and beyond expectations. Creating moments that surprise anybody that interacts with our Company in a positive way.
Build Genuine Relationships: Creating authentic and sincere relationships both internally (team) and externally (anybody that interacts with our Company).
Create Win/Wins: Thinking and acting creatively in any conflict so that both parties can walk away feeling good about the solution.
Make it Better: Always look for ways to take something from good to great. Standing by the belief that complacency robs future success.
“Joining the Purpose team is so much more than getting a job. It’s the opportunity to change lives globally through style and fashion and join a team of really amazing people that care about you and your growth, while making work really fun!” – Christie Johnson, Owner, Purpose Boutique
The Inventory Specialist Job Description
- Actively improve inventory systems at Purpose
- Inventory Department monthly meetings
- Warehouse Check-ins
- Online Sales
- Processes order fulfillment for Facebook/Instagram Live using Shopify
- Frequently ships out additional online orders received on social media
- Communicates with store inventory leads for order fulfillment from stores
- Purchase Orders
- Keeps store Purchase Orders and Invoices organized in binders and Evernote
- Inventory Check-in
- Receives inventory and checks into Lightspeed
- Tags and organizes in warehouse by style
- Preps product for transfers to stores
- Light Speed Expert
- Knowledgeable of all back-end and front-end Light Speed functions (training provided)
- Warehouse Audits
- Participates in monthly category audits and yearly store audits
- Receives communication from Inventory Manager on when audits are scheduled each month
- Works with Inventory Manager to compile a shrinkage report for warehouse
- Retail Pricing
- Preps new product for retail pricing by taking one of each item out of box
- Writes price, margin, cost on sticky note
- Assists Warehouse manager with weekly transfers of social product & fill-in product
- Leading Audits
- Completes monthly/yearly store audits
- Communicates days/times of audit schedule to stores
- Works with Inventory Manager to compile a shrinkage report for each store
- Ring out donations for warehouse
- Investigates the WHY of the shrinkage number and presents at inventory meeting, also includes notes in inventory spreadsheet
- Take donations to appropriate charity and get tax write off
- Manages Donations
- Takes knowledge of overall company donation goals and takes action
- Filters through damages in each store & reaches out to get credit/replacements for damaged items
- Oversees transfers between stores to balance styles, sizes, assets, etc.
- Works with other Inventory Managers to ensure transfers are compiled and accepted as needed
- Checks transfers list weekly to make sure nothing is ‘in transit’
Compensation: Hourly DOE, Sick days accrued
Location: Purpose Warehouse, Silverdale, WA