Photographer - Silverdale & Tacoma, WA
We believe how you shop can change a life.
We provide a girlfriend style shopping experience with products that change lives.
Purpose is a charismatic and fun-loving team that works with intention and passion every day with our values as our driver.
“Joining the Purpose team is so much more than getting a job. It’s the opportunity to change lives globally through style and fashion and join a team of really amazing people that care about you and your growth, while making work really fun!” – Christie Johnson, Owner, Purpose Boutique
The Purpose Photographer Job Description
- Willing to take direction in order to effectively express of the Purpose visual brand
- Confident in giving clear direction to models for the most flattering, natural, and creative posing
- 2+ years of professional experience required - product photography is a bonus!
- Lightroom is preferred editing software (presets provided)
- Photoshoots take place in Silverdale, WA.
- Occasional photoshoots take place around our other locations in Tacoma and Kirkland.
- The photography position typically has 2-4 shooting hours and 3-5 editing hours, typically every Monday or every other Monday depending on the season and product flow.
- Videography + graphic design experience is a big plus!
- The photographer will need to be comfortable shooting inside with studio lighting and outside
- Should be extremely comfortable directing models in posing
- The photographer works closely with our marketing manager
- Delivery time for photos is typically a 2 day turnaround (if we shoot on Monday, we get edits back by Wednesday morning)